In this course I teach you how to play forty killer funk bass grooves. Along the way, you will learn:
- Essential funk bass techniques (alternate plucking, raking, rolling, hand shifts, hammer-ons. pull-offs, bends, slides, vibrato, slap, plectrum, Bernard Edwards chucking)
- How to develop speed, accuracy, stamina, coordination, and strength
- The scales, modes, and arpeggios commonly found in funk bass playing
- How to make up your own lines
- Playing with patterns
- How to develop a rock-solid sense of rhythm and groove
If you want to learn how to play some cool funk bass lines then this is the course for you. However, it goes much deeper than that. By the end of this course, you will have learned so much more that will dramatically improve your bass playing.